Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Entry (Explanation)

Hello! Welcome to my blog, if you happen to find yourself reading! :)

To introduce myself, I am 22 years old of dual Romanian/American nationality, spending a year in Paris after graduating. I wanted to start blogging bits of advice and recommendations for traveling and living in the city, as I stumble upon them. I am no experienced Lonely Planet writer, but whatever little Parisian discoveries I make throughout the year through trial and error may be helpful to another foreigner either vacationing, studying or living here by chance, as I am. There may be some reflective pieces in here as well, but mostly I'd like to focus on practical advice! :)

PS - Feel free to comment to add to or possibly correct whatever information I post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment